Profile: Student. 22.Sports editor. Sports PR and media relations intern. Journalism undergrad. I took up baking initially to alleviate stress. It was something to do at 4AM when my notorious insomnia was in full force. Baking became my vice, my calming force. I soon discovered that what I baked was good enough to sell--and thus, my little cupcake business has pretty much paid my tuition for two years, going on three.
Posts by Lisa:
- Voyages In Concussion Land
- NHL Losing the Social Media Battle
- The Secret: Is It Really That Simple?
- The Entry Where the Intern Finally Snapped
- Hayley the Heroine
- Crosby Centre of Attention in Wrong Way
- Top 5 Mistakes Women Make in the Sports Industry
- Is being macho really worth it?
- ‘Concussion-Like Symptoms’ Mean Concussion
- The Book(s) of Wisdom